Meet in Flint & Genesee
When looking for the best meeting place in Michigan, meet in the middle. Flint & Genesee County are strategically centered in the middle of it all at the intersection of I-75 and I-69 with nearby US-23 and I-475. The hardest part about finding the right location for your event or meeting in Flint & Genesee is choosing from all the options. Whether your group, association or family is looking for competitively priced hotels, full-service convention and banquet center locations, traditional meeting space, or other unique venues, Flint & Genesee offers centrally located facilities at highly competitive rates.
Many venues offer direct or close access to our vibrant community offerings, including:
- Flint Institute of Arts, Michigan’s second largest art museum
- Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad with historic buildings and shops, including Michigan’s oldest operating gristmill
- Ferris Wheel, a modern coworking space with access to conference rooms
- The Capitol Theatre, a fully restored historic venue listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Flint Farmers’ Market with meeting spaces, rooftop terrace and atrium for corporate and private events
- Dort Financial Center, home of the Flint Firebirds (hockey) and Flint United (basketball)
Flint & Genesee also knows that hosting your meeting is more than finding the right facility - it’s finding the right team. Our experienced team works with planners from many markets: associations, corporate, military, fraternal, educational, faith-based, reunions, social events, medical, and government. Our experts provide the expertise to help you save time and money. Experience the care and attention that goes into your event when you work with us!