Your team wins when you play in Flint & Genesee.
From great ice hockey arenas, baseball, softball and soccer fields to bowling centers, tennis and basketball courts, BMX and extreme sports Flint & Genesee is the place to be.
We take our sports seriously as demonstrated by these great athletes and teams that have come from Flint & Genesee:
- Claressa Shields, 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist in Women’s Boxing
- Mott College Basketball Team, NJCAA National Champions in 2012, 2008, 2007 & 2003
- Mark Ingram, 2009 Heisman Trophy Winner
- Charlie Bell, Mateen Cleaves and Morris Peterson “Flintstones” who led the way to the 2000 NCAA Championship for Michigan State’s Basketball team
- Chris Byrd, 1992 Olympic Silver Medalist in Boxing and 2002 IBF World Heavy Weight Champion
- Ken Morrow, 1980 Olympic Gold Medalist in Hockey and 4 time Stanley Cup Winner (1983, 1982, 1981 & 1980) with the New York Islanders
Flint & Genesee boasts a variety of historic and community sporting venues - from multi-sport complexes, basketball facilities, ice arenas, and ball fields to bowling centers,...
Hosting a special celebration like a bridal shower, retirement, or birthday? Many restaurants in Flint & Genesee have special private dining rooms and event menus that cater to...
Play Here. Then Play Some More.
In addition to great sporting venues and over the top support from the Explore Flint & Genesee team when planning your event, there is always something going on around town for players, fans and families.