Art of Achievement Awards
Nominate an Outstanding Hospitality Professional or Organization
Each year, the Flint & Genesee Art of Achievement Awards recognize hospitality professionals and organizations for their superior service, courtesy, friendliness, appearance, positive attitude and knowledge of the area. Help us acknowledge those who make Flint & Genesee a great location to visit with your nomination. Winners of these prestigious awards are selected from nominations gathered throughout the year.
- Hotel Ambassador of the Year: Recognizes a hospitality worker who provided outstanding service. This may include, but is not limited to front desk, host, hostess, housekeeper, guest services, hotel restaurant and maintenance.
- Frontline Ambassador of the Year: Recognizes outstanding customer service in the non-hotel areas of food service, bartender, transportation, business, etc.
- Attraction of the Year: Awarded to a venue or attraction that continues to raise the bar, offering top notch entertainment or programming to the community and visitors.
- Gloria DeHart Community Champion: Recognizes an individual or organization who works to improve Flint & Genesee through community collaboration, advocacy and engagement.
- Restaurant of the Year: Recognizes a restaurant for their outstanding service, menu and overall experience of the customer.
- Hotel of the Year: Recognizes a hotel for outstanding service, comfort and attention to hotel guests, providing an excellent overall experience.