Art of Achievement Awards
Nominate an Outstanding Hospitality Professional or Organization! Each year, the Flint & Genesee Art of Achievement Awards recognize hospitality professionals and organizations for their superior service, courtesy, friendliness, appearance, positive attitude and knowledge of the area. Help us acknowledge those who make Flint & Genesee a great location to visit with your nomination. Winners of these prestigious awards are selected from nominations gathered throughout the year. Nominations for the 2023 Art of Achievements Awards have closed. All nominations submitted after midnight on October 9, 2023 will be held for the 2024 awards program.
- Hotel Ambassador of the Year: Recognizes a hospitality worker who provided outstanding service. This may include, but is not limited to front desk, host, hostess, housekeeper, guest services, hotel restaurant and maintenance.
- Frontline Ambassador of the Year: Recognizes outstanding customer service in the non-hotel areas of food service, bartender, transportation, business, etc.
- Attraction of the Year: Awarded to a venue or attraction that continues to raise the bar, offering top notch entertainment or programming to the community and visitors.
- Bryant "BB" Nolden Community Champion: Recognizes an individual or organization who works to improve Flint & Genesee through community collaboration, advocacy and engagement.
- Restaurant of the Year: Recognizes a restaurant for their outstanding service, menu and overall experience of the customer.
- Hotel of the Year: Recognizes a hotel for outstanding service, comfort and attention to hotel guests, providing an excellent overall experience.
- CTA of the Year: Recognizes an individual Flint & Genesee Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA) who has gone above and beyond to promote the region, bring awareness to attractions, spread a hospitality-driven culture and grow the CTA network.