New Year’s Eve is just around the corner. For those of you looking for a fun way to kick off 2017 in Flint and Genesee, here are a few options:
- Run (or walk) in Bauman’s New Year’s Resolution Race, which kicks off at 2 p.m. Dec. 31 at the Downtown Flint YMCA. Proceeds support Crim Training Program Scholarships.
- Catch the midnight fireworks at the Flint Farmers’ Market.VIP ticket holders at the NYE Flinttown Countdown will have access to the market’s balcony as well as a champagne toast at midnight.
- Take the stage at The Whiting for dinner, drinks and dancing. The second annual gala is black tie optional and also features a live auction and the opportunity to win prizes.
- Enjoy an evening of game play at Card Table Republic in Davison. Also included during the family-friendly event: party hats, noisemakers, buffet and an non-alcoholic midnight toast!
- Flash back to the 80s with hair metal band Ironsnake. The masquerade ball-themed concert will kick off at 7 p.m. at the Machine Shop.
Wonder what else is going on in #flintandgenesee? Find out here.