November 4, 2015
Calling all Chamber members: Do you have a photo from your business’ early years that you’d like to share with our social media followers?
If so, email the photo with brief description (i.e., who, what and when) to firstname.lastname@example.org for potential inclusion in a future #ThrowbackThursday post on our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
This is just one of many social media benefits the Chamber offers to members in good standing. Other promotional options include:
- New Member Welcome. The Chamber welcomes new member in different ways via out “Member Monday” spotlights on social media. Options include
- A photo and description of the new member business taken during the Chamber Ambassadors’ “5-Minute Welcome Party”
- A welcome with a link to the new member’s website if no “Welcome Party” photo is available
- A mention on social media, linking to a full monthly list of new members
- Company news. The chamber will post your company milestone news up to three times per year on our social media pages. This includes, but is not limited to, ribbon cuttings, open houses, anniversaries, expansion/development news, and media coverage of the company. Please note that the Chamber makes the final call on what is or isn’t relevant to our full member base.
- Foodie Fave Friday. We often spotlight area member restaurants and other establishments on See What’s Possible and See & Be Seen.
- Entertainment News. Are you hosting an event, performance or exhibit that’s open to the public? If so, email the info to email@example.com for potential inclusion on See What’s Possible and See & Be Seen.
And as always, we invite all members to post on the Chamber’s Facebook wall from their business pages, making their posts visible to our more than 2,500 followers.