Did you know that the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce has a Speakers Bureau available to area organizations? The free service is ideal for nonprofit, professional, educational, business and civic associations with an interest in Flint and Genesee County, said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber.
“The Speakers Bureau is a great resource for local organizations looking to book speakers for upcoming meetings, events and conferences,” Herman said. “Our employees are deeply involved in the business and investment community, and can provide significant insight into some of the activities driving this region forward.”
Speakers can discuss many topics including, but not limited to:
- Encouraging Tourism in Flint & Genesee
- Government Contracting: Generating a New Revenue Stream
- How to Become Involved in the Community’s Revitalization
- Public Policy Issues Affecting Business
- The Latest in Local Economic Development
- The Reinvention of Flint & Genesee
- Understanding the Benefits of Shared Services
- YouthQuest, TeenQuest/SYI and the Importance of Afterschool Programming
For more information, or to request a speaker, click here.
Requests are evaluated based on the forum, subject matter and speaker availability.