(FLINT, Mich., Dec. 5, 2016) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 17 area businesses joining the organization in October and November. These new members represent a wide range of industries and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
- Beverly's Cakes and Catering (744 E Philadelphia Blvd, Flint)
- Deloitte (200 Renaissance Center, Suite 3900, Detroit)
- Durant-Dort Factory One (303 West Water Street, Flint)
- Ed Fletcher – Realtor (503 South Saginaw Street, Suite 815, Flint)
- Flint Firebirds (3501 Lapeer Road, Flint)
- Flushing Valley Golf & Banquet Center (1124 East Main St., Flushing)
- Gateway Dental – Flint (5321 Gateway Center Blvd, Flint)
- Gateway Dental – Swartz Creek (4495 Morrish Road, Swartz Creek)
- Great Lakes Health Connect (695 Kenmoor SE, Grand Rapids)
- IHOP Restaurant (3227 Miller Road, Flint)
- Infinity Group (1178 West Bristol Road, Flint)
- Montie & Spencer Investment Team (5131 West Bristol Road, Flint)
- Poco Loco (4021 East Atherton Road, Flint)
- Restoration Place (2 Brookfield, Swartz Creek)
- Talecris Plasma Resources (3483 Van Slyke Road, Flint)
- Terry Groves Realty and Contracting (3830 Corunna Road, Flint)
- Wolverine Human Services (15100 Mack Avenue, Detroit)
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
“Our services can have a major impact on sustaining and growing businesses of all sizes, but particularly small businesses,” said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber. “In addition to providing networking services, we help companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources. Our goal is to help businesses make their goals become reality.”
For more information about member services, call (810) 600-1404 or contact Heather Kale at firstname.lastname@example.org, Steven Elkins at email@example.com or Jennie Main at firstname.lastname@example.org. To join today, click here.