(FLINT, Mich., August 12, 2015) – The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership. During July, eight local businesses joined the organization. These new members represent a wide range of industries and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
"We're pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber," said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. "They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we're excited to have them join us."
The businesses include:
- 1Goal 1Passion (Flint): A nonprofit initiative aimed at bettering Michigan youth and communities through basketball camps, holiday fundraisers and more.
- DnA Design Co, LLC (614 1/2 N. Hickory St., Owosso): A design company offering services in graphic design, logo creation, brand management, video, animation and social media management.
- Genisys Credit Union (2343 E. Hill Road, Grand Blanc): A credit union offering checking, savings, auto and recreational vehicle loan services.
- Ground Floor Market (605 S. Saginaw Street, Flint): An on-the-go convenience market selling sandwiches and salads from The Laundry and baked goods from The Crust.
- Skypoint (601 S. Saginaw St., Flint): A venture capital company that specializes in real estate and business investments.
- Texas Roadhouse (4140 Miller Road, Flint): An American chain restaurant known for its steaks, made-from-scratch sides and fresh-baked bread.
- Total Life Prosperity, LLC (Flint): A success planning business that focuses in health and wellness, spiritual development, enlightened perspectives, and finances.
- Tri City Construction (5417 Fenton Road, Flint): A construction company that specializes in garages, pole barns and renovations.
As members of Genesee County's largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
"Our services can have a major impact on sustaining and growing businesses of all sizes, but particularly small businesses," said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber. "In addition to providing networking services, we help companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources. Our goal is to help businesses make their goals become reality."
For more information about member services, contact Heather Kale at email@example.com or call (810) 600-1404.