(FLINT, Mich., February 15, 2016) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with seven area businesses joining the organization in January These new members represent a wide range of industries and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
- Bully Group – ReMax Platinum (3295 Silver Lake Road, Fenton): A real estate agent assisting in the home buying and selling processes.
- City of Burton (4303 S. Center Road, Burton): A municipality occupying approximately 24 acres in southeastern Genesee County.
- Melaleuca - Stacey Atkin-Piper (Burton): An online wellness shopping club.
- NetSource One (5410 Hampton Place, Saginaw): An IT company offering network security, website development, networking consulting and other services.
- Snider Financial (5141 Gateway Centre, Flint): A family owned business providing individual, family and business financial planning services.
- The Polack Corp. (1400 Keystone Ave., Lansing): An office technology company that recommends and implements advanced software and hardware to help customers efficiently manage business documents.
- Riverfront EyeCare (4325 Miller Road, Flint): A comprehensive medical eye care provider that offers a selection of eyeglasses and contacts.
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
“Our services can have a major impact on sustaining and growing businesses of all sizes, but particularly small businesses,” said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber. “In addition to providing networking services, we help companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources. Our goal is to help businesses make their goals become reality.”
For more information about member services, contact Heather Kale at email@example.com or Amber Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (810) 600-1404.