(FLINT, Mich., September 11, 2015) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership. Six area businesses joined the organizations in August. These new members represent a wide range of industries and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
- Consumers Mutual Insurance of Michigan (2601 Coolidge Road, East Lansing): A member-owned health insurance provider sponsored by a coalition of 15 county health plans.
- CWC Technologies, Inc. (536 Boutell Drive, Grand Blanc): A tech company that specializes in the installation and maintenance of network topology, phone systems, security cameras, alarm systems, commercial cabling and software programming.
- Fantasee Lighting (14857 Martinsville Road, Belleville): A lighting design company that provides professional services for corporate shows and special events.
- Jimmy John's (2420 W. Hill Road, Flint): A gourmet sandwich shop offering delivery and carry-out services.
- Signal 88 of Flint (2425 S. Linden Road, Flint): A private security company that provides patrol officers and technology to secure homes and businesses.
- Smith Meats Catering Service & Party Rentals (12366 N. Vassar Road, Millington): A catering service and party rental company that provides everything from tent and chair rentals to freshly made sausage.
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
“Our services can have a major impact on sustaining and growing businesses of all sizes, but particularly small businesses,” said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber. “In addition to providing networking services, we help companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources. Our goal is to help businesses make their goals become reality.”
For more information about member services, contact Heather Kale at email@example.com or call (810) 600-1404.