(FLINT, Mich., Sept. 15, 2017) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 18 area businesses joining the organization in August. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
- All American Construction & Landscape, 6280 E. Atherton Road, Burton
- Electric Motor Warehouse, 1460 E. Hemphill Road, Burton
- Flint City T-Shirts, 629 S. Saginaw, Flint
- Genesee County Agricultural Society & Fair, 2188 W. Mount Morris Road, Mount Morris
- Hi-Tec Building Services, Jenison
- Innovative Health Magazine, 765 E. Main St., Flushing
- Ken's Redi-Mix, Inc. – Clio, 14406 N. Saginaw Road, Clio
- Ken's Redi-Mix, Inc. – Goodrich, 8016 South State Road, Goodrich
- Math Equity Consulting, Flint
- Michigan Health Specialists – Burton, 2700 Robert T. Longway, Flint
- Mid Michigan Business Center, 4520 Linden Creek Parkway, Flint
- Primerica Financial Services - Sean Loewen, 2635 Lapeer Road, Auburn Hills
- Re-Connect My Life Counseling, 1121 Villa Linde Court, Flint
- Ryckman Chiropractic Clinic, 5154 Miller Road, Flint
- Spartan Automotive Rebuilders, 2505 Davison Road, Flint
- Success Virtual Learning Center, 1850 S. Dort Highway, Flint
- Sylvester Broome Empowerment Village, 4119 N. Saginaw St., Flint
- The Valley School, 5255 S. Linden Road, Swartz Creek
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.