(FLINT, Mich., May 4, 2015) – The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership. During April, 14 local businesses joined the organization. These new members represent a wide range of industries and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We're pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we're excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
· DSW (4135 Miller Road, Flint): A footwear retailer offering women's and men's designer dress, casual and athletic shoes.
· Eyeglass World (4487 Miller Road, Flint): An optical store providing glasses, contact lenses and related accessories.
· Fidelity Investments (2425 S. Linden Road, Flint): A mutual fund company offering financial products and services to individuals and institutions.
· Genesee County Health Department (3373 S. Saginaw St., Burton): A county department aiming to prevent disease, promote health and protect the public from environmental hazards.
· Hester Hill Video Production (4098 Day St., Burton): A production company providing broadcast, web and video services.
· Restoration Services, LLC (4463 S. Dort Highway, Burton): A restoration company that repairs damage resulting from fire, water, storm, smoke and wind.
· Revive Wellness Spa (6429 W. Pierson Road, Flushing): A massage therapy and day spa providing a selection of traditional and new holistic treatments.
· RHL Group (115 Battle Alley, Holly): A wealth services firm providing financial management and planning services and products.
· Rollic Group (3234 Card Drive, Burton): A branding network providing event management, creative design and related services for commercial, event and media outlets.
· ServiceMaster of Flint (4110 Commerce Drive, Flushing): A cleaning business offering services such as fire, smoke and water damage restoration; mold remediation and carpet cleaning.
· Superior Travel Services, Inc. (2467 E. Hill Road, Grand Blanc): A travel agency that offers vacation planning and motor coach tours.
· Tomlinson Design & Advertising (3106 Dearborn Ave, Flint): An advertising agency that specializes in print graphics (i.e., business cards, brochures, menus).
· Wellspring Lutheran Services (4100 Pier North Boulevard, Flint): A nonprofit organization providing services and resources related to adoption, home care, counseling, assisted living and more.
· Zodiac Graphics (11600 Church St., Mt. Morris): A promotional products marketing company that offers screen printing and other graphic design services.
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
“Our services can have a major impact on sustaining and growing businesses of all sizes, but particularly small businesses,” said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber. “In addition to providing networking services, we help companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources. Our goal is to help businesses make their goals become reality."