(FLINT, Mich., May 8, 2017) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 24 area businesses joining the organization in April. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
- Beirut Restaurant & Grocery, 300 E. 1st, Flint
- Benefit Review Services, 43370 Mound Road, Sterling Heights
- Bethlehem Temple Church, 3401 Martin Luther King Ave., Flint
- Crossroads Marketing & Consulting, 10087 Lapeer Road, Davison
- D.R.E.A.M.S, Flint
- Dotson Consulting and Supportive Services, Flint
- FWOGC, 3488 Pierson Place, Flushing
- Hallwood Plaza Inc., 4813 Clio Road, Flint
- Junior Achievement, 503 S. Saginaw, Flint
- KMS2 Security, Otisville
- L & R Human Resource Consulting, Grand Blanc
- Michigan Health Specialists, 2700 Robert T Longway Blvd., Flint
- Of Impact, LLC, Innovative Incubator, 432 N. Saginaw St., Flint
- Pearle Vision - West Point Optical, 3405 Linden Road, Flint
- Rassini Brakes, 4175 Pier North Blvd, Flint
- Stone Specialists Inc., 4217 Davison Road, Burton
- Summit Play Park, 2630 Lippincott Blvd., Flint
- The Dunk Tank Company, Burton
- The Four Paws Hotel and Day Resort, LLC, 8145 Industrial Park Drive, Grand Blanc
- The Paw Palace of Fenton, 400 S. Fenway Drive, Fenton
- Total Benefit Systems Inc., 5151 Gateway Centre, Flint
- Tracy DeHoff at Arbonne International, Grand Blanc
- US Truck Driver Training School Inc., 6500 15 Mile Road, Sterling Heights
- Young Life of Genesee County, 5083 Miller Road, Flint
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
“Our services can have a major impact on sustaining and growing businesses of all sizes, but particularly small businesses,” said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber. “In addition to providing networking services, we help companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources. Our goal is to help businesses make their goals become reality.”
For more information about member services, call (810) 600-1404 or contact Heather Kale at firstname.lastname@example.org, Steven Elkins at email@example.com or Jennie Main at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join today, click here.