On Tuesday, June 2 the Flint Farmers’ Market will reopen their doors for the first time since March with new guidelines for vendors and customers. The Market will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. while still offering curbside pickup on Saturdays with pre-ordering online on Wednesdays.
- Wearing a mask or face covering upon entering the Market
- Entering and exiting through one door
- Vendors wearing masks and gloves
- No public seating or events spaces open
- Restrooms cleaned every hour
- Purell touchless hand sanitizer stations and Clorox Wipe dispensers available
With the reopening in place, here are five things you can buy at the Flint Farmers’ Market:
- Produce from Steady Eddy’s Veggies, Simply Salads and Bushel, the Local Grocer and Peck’s Produce
- Jerky from J. Deans Smoke House
- To-go food from Beirut Restaurant & Grocery, Chubby Duck, Charlie’s Smokin’ BBQ, Steady Eddy’s Café and more
- Dried tea and herbs from Those Nature People
- Baked goods from CRUST, a baking company, McCarron’s Orchard & Bakery and Great Harvest Bread Company
- Jewelry, art or gifts from Art at the Market, Friends of the Market, Heartfelt Reflections and Michigan at the Market
For more information on the Flint Farmers’ Market, visit flintfarmersmarket.com.