Community Foundation of Greater Flint announces two new leaders. Brett Hunkins has been named executive vice president of finance and administration. He will oversee the foundation’s finance, accounting, communications, and administrative functions. Cathy Zell is the foundation’s new vice president of development. Zell comes to Flint from WKAR Public Broadcasting in East Lansing where she served as senior director of development. She has spent her entire career advancing the public good and raising money for a variety of causes.
Consumers Energy has named Bill Krieger as Tri-Cities Electric Distribution zone manager. He will have responsibility for Flint, Saginaw, Bay City and Saginaw electric distribution. Krieger has 24 years of utility experience with Consumers and was previously the manager of electric meter operations. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration and a Master’s in Organizational Leadership from Central Michigan University. Krieger also served in the Michigan National Guard, and is a retired captain and a combat veteran.
Flint & Genesee Chamber welcomed new members in June:
- Changing Productions, 20206 Charter Oaks Drive, Davison
- Citizens for a Better Genesee County, Fenton
- CNXMotion, 8018 Embury Road, Grand Blanc
- Commercial Graphics of MI, 1453 Walli Strasse Drive, Burton
- Curbco, 3146 Dye Road, Flint
- Eight Ten Nail Bar, 555 South Saginaw, Suite 103, Flint
- Frankenmuth Credit Union Event Center, 11600 Beyer Road, Birch Run
- Genesee County Bar Association, 315 East Court Street, Flint
- Lear Corporation, 902 East Hamilton Avenue, Flint
- MC Power Companies, Fenton
- Merakey, 2284 South Ballenger Highway, Suite G, Flint
- Mid-Michigan Diagnostics, 1409 South Graham Road, Flint
- Molzon Media, Grand Blanc
- The Art of Dentistry, 2046 South State Road, Suite A, Davison
- Wanigas Credit Union, 8491 West Grand River Avenue, Suite 625, Brighton
Send submissions for personnel updates to email@example.com. Photos are optional.