Thinking about starting a business or just started one? Then you should consider attending a free workshop offered by the Michigan Small Business & Technology Development Center (MI-SBTDC). The workshop “Fundamentals of Starting a Business” will be offered at Kettering University.
The 2-hour introductory seminar covers readiness to be in business; market research and making sure there is market potential for your product or service; and details regarding the steps and process of starting a business. In addition, participants will receive information and tools designed to assist in the development of a business plan.
The workshops will be offered at no cost to participants in Flint on:
- Tuesday, January 17 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 2 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, March 8 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 20 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Although there is no cost for participation, advance registration is required. Online registration and workshop information is available at www.misbtdc.org . For more information call the MI-SBTDC Flint regional office at (810) 762-9660.