Monday, May 4 through Thursday, May 7 - Times Vary
Location: Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce, 519 S. Saginaw St., Flint (directions)
Cost: Free, REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
Leadership NOW is a comprehensive, professional development program for motivated people who want to give back to their community. Sessions are held monthly for one year and will provide essential resources and practical knowledge to transform you and your leadership capability.
Leadership NOW is an essential resource for individuals who are committed to developing their professional skills. Potential participants include executive directors, political leaders, municipal employees, board members and community leaders.
Criteria and Qualifications:
- Two years of professional experience
- Approval of current employer
- Attendance at one information session
- Completion of application form
- Must be a Genesee County resident or work with a Genesee County organization
If you would like to explore this unique opportunity, please plan to attend one of the information sessions: