Events Slated for May 9 and 24
Staffing assistance and leveraging the Pure Michigan website are among the topics to be highlighted in the Genesee Regional Chamber of Commerce webinar and series. The webinars, offered by the Regional Chamber’s Employer Education and Training department, provide a simple way to tap into professional knowledge and training without leaving your desk.
Don’t miss our next webinar “Benefits of Utilizing a Staffing Partner” on May 9 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. The webinar, presented by Jenna Mathieu of Trillium Staffing Solutions will discuss how a staffing consultant can help with difficult human resource decisions.
The "Maximizing Your Organization on Pure Michigan" seminar will provide training to help your business maximize visibility on the web site at www.michigan.org . Participants will learn how to obtain fee listings on the Travel Michigan www.michigan.org . The event takes place in the Riverfront Banquet Center on the second floor in the University of Michigan-Flint School of Management Computer Lab.
Join us for the following upcoming webinars:
- The Benefits of Utilizing a Staffing Partner – Learn more about making tough human resource decisions and how a staffing partner can assist.
- May 9, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Presented by Jenna Mathieu of Trillium Staffing Solutions
- Free of Charge
- To register or for more information regarding the upcoming webinars contact Paula Stainbrook at (810) 600-1413 or email@example.com.
- Maximizing Your Organization on Pure Michigan – Learn how to maximize your business on the Pure Michigan website.
- May 24, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Free of Charge
- To register contact Brian Sullivan at (810) 600-1404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.