(FLINT, Mich., Oct. 9, 2017) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 21 area businesses joining the organization in September. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
- A+ Angelo's Coney Island Palace, 7500 Grand Parkway, Grand Blanc
- Atlas Coney Island, 3833 Corunna Road, Flint
- Captain Coty's, 1252 North Ballenger Highway
- Carson Management Inc., 2469 West Hill Road, Flint
- Charter Health Care Training Center, 1055 Charter Drive, Suite 103, Flint Township
- ClearView Building Maintenance Inc., 1111 Creekwood Trail, Burton
- ELGA Credit Union – Goodrich Branch, 8125 South State Road, Goodrich
- Ferris Wheel, 615 South Saginaw Street, Flint
- Jenny Lane Studios, 1006 North Saginaw Street, Suite B, Holly
- Kadrew Print & Mailing LLC, 1035 Ann Arbor Street, Flint
- Michigan United & People's Campaign, 2610 Martin Luther King Avenue, Flint
- Quest 4 Solutions LLC., 400 Ann Arbor Road, Suite 175, Plymouth
- Right Natural Health, LLC., 1260 South Linden Road, Flint
- Serendipity Wellness Spa – Frankenmuth, 925 South Main Street, Frankenmuth
- Serendipity Wellness Spa – Linden, 129 East Broad Street, Linden
- Spymaker Escape Rooms, 4310 Miller Road, Flint Township
- Table & Tap, 555 South Saginaw Street, Flint
- Taylor Health & Wellness, 12364 Morrish Road, Clio
- TheHUB, 6301 Michigan Ave., Detroit, Michigan
- Unified Staffing, 1063 West Hill Road, Suite C, Flint
- Wears Like New, 4362 Miller Road, Flint
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.