(FLINT, Mich., June 20, 2016) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 17 area businesses joining the organization in May. These new members represent a wide range of industries and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
- Acme Computer Services, Flushing
- Ad Local, 5799 S. Main St., Clarkston
- Allegra Marketing Print Mail, 3480 Rochester Road, Troy
- American Pellet & Recycling, 1301 Alabama Ave., Flint
- Arily's Selfie Events, Flint
- Cab's Party Store, 2816 Richfield Road, Flint
- DCP Services, 18375 Hickory Ridge Road, Fenton
- Entech Staffing Solutions, 8245 Holly Road, Suite 104, Grand Blanc
- Fralick & Sons, 531 N. McKinley Road, Flushing
- Genesee Valley Center, 3341 S. Linden Road, Flint
- Kelley Cawthorne, 208 N. Capitol Ave., Lansing
- Medical Billing Revenue Management, 1022 N. Genesee Road, Burton
- Northwestern Mutual, 8245 Holly Road, Grand Blanc
- Talecris Plasma Resources, 4027 N. Jennings Road, Flint
- The Ice Cream Garage,106 S. Bridge St., Linden
- Thrivent Financial, Flint
- VetBizCentral, 501 S. Averill Ave., Flint
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
“Our services can have a major impact on sustaining and growing businesses of all sizes, but particularly small businesses,” said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber. “In addition to providing networking services, we help companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources. Our goal is to help businesses make their goals become reality.”
For more information about member services, contact Heather Kale at email@example.com or Christine Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (810) 600-1404. To join today, click here.