(FLINT, Mich., April 5, 2018) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 12 area businesses joining the organization in March. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- Adversim, LLC, Davison
- Cherish Local, Grand Blanc
- Choice Office Products, 4511 Miller Road, Flint
- Christenson & Fiederlein, PC, 302 East Court Street, Flint
- Fessler & Bowman, Flushing
- Franklin Avenue Mission, 2210 North Franklin Avenue, Flint
- Frozen in Time Treasures, 4110 South Vassar Road, Burton
- MaMang, 300 East First Street, Flint
- Michigan at the Market, 300 East First Street, Flint
- National Kidney Foundation of Michigan, 411 East Third Street, Suite 2, Flint
- Pop Mod Photo, 615 South Saginaw Street, Suite 8010, Flint
- Sedo Automotive, 9444 Lapeer Road, Davison
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.