(FLINT, Mich., July 12, 2018) – The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 15 area businesses joining the organization in June. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- Changing Productions, 20206 Charter Oaks Drive, Davison
- Citizens for a Better Genesee County, Fenton
- CNXMotion, 8018 Embury Road, Grand Blanc
- Commercial Graphics of MI, 1453 Walli Strasse Drive, Burton
- Curbco, 3146 Dye Road, Flint
- Eight Ten Nail Bar, 555 South Saginaw, Suite 103, Flint
- Frankenmuth Credit Union Event Center, 11600 Beyer Road, Birch Run
- Genesee County Bar Association, 315 East Court Street, Flint
- Lear Corporation, 902 East Hamilton Avenue, Flint
- MC Power Companies, Fenton
- Merakey, 2284 South Ballenger Highway, Suite G, Flint
- Mid-Michigan Diagnostics, 1409 South Graham Road, Flint
- Molzon Media, Grand Blanc
- The Art of Dentistry, 2046 South State Road, Suite A, Davison
- Wanigas Credit Union, 8491 West Grand River Avenue, Suite 625, Brighton
Do you know a business that might benefit from becoming a member? Fill out this referral form and send the completed version to Steven at firstname.lastname@example.org or Leigh at email@example.com.
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.