(FLINT, Mich., Aug. 14, 2018) – The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 28 area businesses joining the organization in June. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- 100K Ideas, 615 S. Saginaw St., Flint
- Art Van Furniture, Court Street, 4095 E. Court St., Burton
- Art Van Furniture, 4577 Miller Road, Flint
- Art Van PureSleep, 3896 Miller Road, Flint
- Article One Eyewear, 601 S. Saginaw St., Flint
- Best Version Media, Clio
- Bleu Label Club, 615 S. Saginaw St., Suite 8016, Flint
- Buick City Event Center, 812 Leith Street, Flint
- Chieftain Truck Driving School, LLC, 4225 Quinlan Drive, Burton
- CPAG, Grand Blanc
- Divide by Design, 601 S. Saginaw St., Flint
- Geronimo Energy, 7650 Edinborough Way, Suite 725, Edina, Minnesota
- iSource Worldwide, 601 Saginaw St., Suite 300-400, Flint
- Jimmy John's Subs – 3208 Silver Lake Road, Fenton
- Jimmy John's Subs –3292 S. Linden Road, Flint
- Jimmy John's Subs – 601 N. Grand Traverse St., Flint
- Michigan Renaissance Festival, 12600 Dixie Highway, Holly
- Red Fox Outfitters, 234 N. Leroy St., Fenton
- Rehabilitation Systems, 6484 N. Seymour Road, Flushing
- Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, 6800 Soaring Eagle Blvd., Mount Pleasant
- Sovita Credit Union –5399 E. Court St., Burton
- Sovita Credit Union – 3400 Regency Park Drive, Grand Blanc
- Sovita Credit Union –1005 University Ave., Flint
- Sports Business Consulting, LLC, Grosse Pointe
- The Fit Life, 1705 S. Saginaw St., Flint
- The Hagerman Foundation, 601 S. Saginaw St., Flint
- United Interpreting Service, Grand Blanc
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.