If you’re looking for an employee or family outing this fall, you don’t have to go far: Entertainment options abound in Flint & Genesee.
Not only is it one of the most beautiful times of year, but many businesses are offering their seasonal best to make our region a fall destination.
Businesses should consider offering employee outings or hosting regional meetings close to home this time of year, said Cheryl DeFrain, Director, Flint & Genesee Convention & Visitors Bureau.
“Autumn in Flint & Genesee is absolutely stunning, and it’s a wonderful time to bring in clients and showcase the many attractions and amenities this area offers,” DeFrain said.
Whether you’re in the market for doughnuts and cider, hayrides, corn mazes, or finding that perfect pumpkin, Flint & Genesee has something for everyone. Among the attractions:
- Spicer Orchards
- Mueller's Orchard & Cider Mill
- Porters Orchard
- Almar Orchards
- Montrose Orchards
- Trim Pines Farms
- St. Lucifer’s Haunted Asylum & 13 Feet Under, Located at Playland – 5290 S. Dort Highway, Flint 48507 – (810) 695-8200
- The Crypt Haunted House, Located at Chemco – 4247 S. Dort Highway, Burton 48529 – (810) 742-2260
- Exit Haunted 13 House, 6069 N. Saginaw St., Mt. Morris 48458 – (810) 858-9768
- Spooky Trails Farm & Daytime Activities, 8266 W. Baldwin Road, Swartz Creek 48473 – (810) 407-3035
Attractions & Events
- Crossroads Village & Huckleberry Railroad – Ghosts & Goodies: 6140 Bray Road, Flint 48505 – (800) 648-PARK
- Flint’s Longway Planetarium’s “Eerie Experiments”: October 24 at Longway Planetarium, 1310 E. Kearsley St., Flint 48502 – (810) 237-3450
- Flint Horror Con: October 25 at Riverfront Banquet Center, 1 Riverfront Plaza, Flint 48502 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Flint Vampire Ball hosted by Vertigo Theatrics: October 25 at the Masonic Temple – 755 S. Saginaw St., Flint 48502 – (810) 239-7469