The City of Burton recently rezoned 120 acres of industrial development. The land was previously considered for residential use, but it’s now available for immediate industrial development. The location is immediately adjacent to a major CN rail line and two miles from I-69.
- Close Proximity to Cities in the Region
- Detroit – 70 miles
- Chicago – 270 miles
- Cleveland – 220 miles
- Toronto – 250 miles
- Access to property tax abatement and other incentives
- Potential TAX-FREE Renaissance Zone Benefits
- No real or personal property tax
- No state education tax
- 10 miles from Bishop International Airport
- Direct access to CN Rail
- All-weather roads
- High capacity, water, sewer, power and fiber networks
- Access to experienced, highly skilled labor force
A recent freight forecast commissioned by the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce anticipates significant growth opportunities in food, electrical products, machinery, transportation equipment and warehouse/distribution. The Burton site provides a prime location for development of a build- to-suit operation.
For additional site information contact Justin Sprague, Director of Special Projects for the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce at (810)600-1433 or email@example.com.