The New Year is almost here and now is the time to renew membership in one of the top 10 Chambers in Michigan. Members of the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce play an important role in the future of the region and gain benefits from resources for businesses large and small.
Here are five great reasons to renew your Chamber membership today:
- Staying connected to growth opportunities in the region through Chamber Economic Development activities, including: resource development, workforce training, collaborative opportunities and more.
- Growing and maintaining your network through Member Services events, including Lunch is on Us and After Hours Wine Down.
- Saving money through a variety of exclusive “members-only” programs.
- Reaping the benefits of the Chamber’s promotion of the region through the “See what’s possible” marketing campaign and the Flint & Genesee Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Learning new skills and gaining exposure to a wide range of information through the workshops, seminars and webinars the Chamber offers – from government contracting to social media there are a broad range of trainings to help local businesses succeed.
According to Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber 2014 promises to be a great year to be a member.
“Chamber members are the reason we continue to work toward making Flint and Genesee County a place where people want to live, work and play,” said Kale. “Next year will include more networking, more seminars and webinars, more resources and more savings for our members. We encourage members to use us as a resource, because we want to help your business grow.”
For more information about renewing your membership or joining the Chamber, contact Kale at (810) 600-1427 or email@example.com.